Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup qunioa flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4-5 packets stevia
- 1 scoop OLLY Plant Powered Protein, Velvet Vanilla
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 4 Tbs MCT or coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons dark mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350° degrees F.
Add flour, pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, baking powder, protein powder, stevia and salt to a bowl. Mix well.
In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, oil, and tahini.
Add wet ingredients to the dry and mix until dough begins to fold. Next, fold in the coconut flakes and chocolate chips.
Drop dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. They’ll be a little soft when you take them out of the oven but will harden as they cool.