Chocolate Chip Prookies
- 1/2 cup OLLY Plant Powered Protein, Pure Chocolate
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp stevia
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup nut butter (I used organic almond butter)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 bar Alter Eco Dark Chocolate
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large mixing bowl, combine OLLY plant powered protein powder with gluten free flour and mix with a wooden spoon.
Add salt, stevia, and baking soda. Continue to mix.
Next, add your wet ingredients. Crack 2 eggs into mixing bowl. Stir well. Then, add almond butter, coconut oil and melted butter. Add in chocolate chips and mix with your hands.
Lay down a piece of parchment paper onto a cookie tray. Lightly spray with coconut oil.
Roll the dough into 1.5″ balls and place onto the parchment paper, about 3 inches apart from each other (they spread out)
Pop them into the oven for about 15 minutes, then remove and let cool slightly before enjoying!